Monday, August 15, 2011

Altering the Asylum

So, it's been ten months since I posted anything in here. I got tired of writing John's journal because too much stuff kept happening each 'day'. In short, he had a mental breakdown, developed shapeshifting powers, became a demigod, and then the other gods got annoyed and took his powers away, and then we started a D&D 3.5 game instead.

Since the gaming-blog idea was too constricting and I lost interest pretty quickly, I've decided to change this blog into just a plain ol' writing blog. And possibly an art blog, and a rant blog, whatever else I happen to feel like posting in here, really. It'll start as a writing blog, though, with a little BBCSher/Inception crossover fic I wrote recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments that are not obviously spam will be authorized, but this way I can read all of them.